“I know I have a great business. I just needed help getting my business organized.” – Melinda M.
“There’s so much practical help you can get. I would advise anyone to go with the ASBC team.” – Grace B.
“You turned my to do list into an action plan” – Stacey S.
From planning basics to entrepreneurial tools, American Small Business Centers is Cincinnati’s leading provider of small business advising, education and guidance.
The ASBC team provides the following capabilities for you, the business owner:
- Start up businesses – the guidance required to start a business with the correct funding sources, the optimal organizational structure, the correct resources and professionals every business needs, and the oversight to give the new business owner an experienced advisor to help them make decisions and choices.
- Experienced business owners – the guidance to evaluate all facets of their business, the optimal business structure for where their business is currently and in the future, an analysis of all of their professionals and resources currently used to operate their business, and a board of advisers like a large corporation uses to discuss ideas with and to get invaluable feedback, accountability, and networking introductions to potential business opportunities.
- Government contracting opportunities – The guidance to understand if government contacting is right for the business, the structure required to be listed within the different levels of government procurement, the ability to craft proposals for contracting opportunities, the advice required for management of the contracting opportunity, GSA schedules if it makes sense to do so, and the professionals needed to comply with audit and performance requirements.
ASBC is the experience base needed by business owners today to make sense out of all of the business tools that are continually expanding to meet today’s challenges.
Discover how you can achieve:
- Work-life balance
- Financial independence
- Career fulfillment
- Accelerated business growth.
How you benefit:
- Make Dynamic Connections: Partner with local professionals that complement your business.
- Draw From Local Expertise: Our small business consultants are from your Cincinnati area!
- Learn From Individuals & Groups: 4 hours of one-on-one coaching and 2 sessions with corresponding small businesses per month.
- Grow Through Education Workshops: 2 classes per month, on topics such as Lien Law, Lending and Funding, Small Business Development Techniques and more!
- Engage With Entrepreneurs: 1 class per month, on topics such as Leadership 102, Letting Go and Networking For “Wallflowers.”
We tailor each part of our advisory program to your business. We identify what needs improvement and where you should to take risks.
The market for entrepreneurship and new business startups continues to grow. So does the drive to exceed your own expectations.
No matter your current state, ASBC meets you there.
You’ve got an important decision to make. So don’t hesitate to contact us today and schedule your initial business coaching session.
We work in your business so you can work on your business. Thank you Cincinnati, for choosing us.
|Featured Videos||Directory for Small Businesses||Contact Us|